Thunk! Clunk! Pow!! Owwww!!!
It was a nice day today, actually. I got quite a bit done that I had been wanting to. Changed some things around and took some stuff out! Love getting rid of "stuff". I'm going to try to get Dad and Mike to help me clean out the garage.
Danny said he was feeling fine now. Good!! He sure didn't look like he felt good the other night. There have been several people affected by the bug. Hope I can keep from getting it. I do swear by that "Airborne"....Great stuff!
I went to Curves today...worked out and put in to work for the month of July; 3 consecutive days a week, 5 hours per day. That "oughta dood it!" I'm going to lose at least 12 pounds and probably 15. (Now let's just see if I'm right! Hahahaha)
Hope you all sleep well, and have a better day tomorrow..Love you kids! Mom


5 Comments:
I can't watch that fighting stuff. I could barely stand to watch a fight at school. It hurts me too badly to see someone just get knocked around like that. I'm glad you are having fun with Mike. Just enjoy the time spent together. Don't worry about what anyone is eating and if they should or shouldn't. You are all adults now making your own choices! :D.
Good goals for yourself. Have fun at Curves. That should help. Did you call Sally Beauty Supply?? Remember the benefits?? That would be awesome.
Why isn't your *&%@@ driving up here right now?? :D Talk to you soon.
Hi Darla - I had no idea you post so often. I have been thinking forever that I needed to come and check out your blog....
You are so funny, I refuse to watch fighting too. I thought you looked great when you were here. I need to set some goals and keep them myself... hmmmm, maybe next week?
AMIE!!! THANKS FOR WRITING!! AND ACTUALLY, FOR READING!!! Barbie and I joke that she and I are our only readers! Hahahhah....hey, I haven't been an avid blogger because by the time I've read ours and others', I either worn out or time has run out...know what I mean?? Then, too, after reading all the cute comments, etc, I'm at a blank as to what to write! I sort of just want to quietly leave my pc and go "catch up" with some cleaning myself. Hahaha..
I really do think it's therapuetic for you girls to have each other to "talk" to....and know that there is a network of friends out there that care and that understand! I wish I'd had that in my early motherhood days. WOW, that would have helped in soooo many ways!
I love the pics! Darling kids, family and home!! Big hug from me, Darla
This comment has been removed by the author.
Great blog Mom! I'm really happy to see more comments on your site. Just kidding! I'm glad you're getting pumped up on the weight loss efforts! I'm right there with you. I really need to get my head back in the game. Working out does that for me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home