My Photo
Name:
Location: CA

I'm a Gramma now to 17 grandkiddles from 2yrs to 26 years, (7 boys and 10 girls)....and have 6 precious, grown and beloved children: 4 beautiful daughters and 2 handsome sons that I absolutely adore and some great sons in law that entertain me and endure me, hahha...thanks guys! I have a king of a husband; the bravest, most enduring, and clean-minded man I know! He is my hero!! We have been married 47 yrs and it shows...we both have silver hair..only mine is a bit camo-ed. Character is of utmost importance to me. Trust is paramount and I have never once had to worry about my husband. I wish all women could say the same. He is truly my best friend. Being together with my family is the best of times. Otherwise, I do have many interests and enjoy many activities. I have to keep busy and love to serve. We are so pleased with the way our kids are raising their children; to be good citizens and great people who love the Lord. Compassion for others and savvy understanding of human nature seems to be the hallmark of what makes our life a good one. We care about others, but know to be careful about enabling people. I is a fine line and a tough one to learn.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Birthday Regrets

I feel badly that I have omitted by thoughtlessness my daughters' birthdays....April had one March 30th and Stephanie just Wednesday, the 14th from my blog!

It was fun talking to them on their birthdays but not the same as in person. It's late and I've been feeling somewhat down here lately. Nothing new but just getting tired of the old. Gotta get some more gusto and stop worrying about what may be and what can't be.

Take care kids and pray, listen and obey. You can't go wrong.
Love you all always! Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

I hope April and Stephanie had great birthdays.

Why is it so hard not to worry? I hope things are looking up for you soon.

Mon May 19, 06:10:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Dar said...

Thanks so much, Amie. Yesterday, Sunday, I got to feeling better. My mom had been feeling a little more confused and was having some problems and I couldn't go over there myself so, it was frustrating. I have to come up with some solution and that is really weighing heavily on me. I'm the only one to handle it....ugh. I can go over there tomorrow and get her better situated, but this gas situation is really making me feel the squeeze. I can't stand for something to have such control over me.... Hahahaha That reminded me of Garth Brooks song..."I'm Helpless"...no, that's not it, what was...OH "I'm Shameless"!!! Hahahahhaa... HAhahh...anyway, I'll take a laugh whenever I can! (obviously). :) Thanks for stopping by! :) Darla

Mon May 19, 09:01:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home