My Photo
Name:
Location: CA

I'm a Gramma now to 17 grandkiddles from 2yrs to 26 years, (7 boys and 10 girls)....and have 6 precious, grown and beloved children: 4 beautiful daughters and 2 handsome sons that I absolutely adore and some great sons in law that entertain me and endure me, hahha...thanks guys! I have a king of a husband; the bravest, most enduring, and clean-minded man I know! He is my hero!! We have been married 47 yrs and it shows...we both have silver hair..only mine is a bit camo-ed. Character is of utmost importance to me. Trust is paramount and I have never once had to worry about my husband. I wish all women could say the same. He is truly my best friend. Being together with my family is the best of times. Otherwise, I do have many interests and enjoy many activities. I have to keep busy and love to serve. We are so pleased with the way our kids are raising their children; to be good citizens and great people who love the Lord. Compassion for others and savvy understanding of human nature seems to be the hallmark of what makes our life a good one. We care about others, but know to be careful about enabling people. I is a fine line and a tough one to learn.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Great Recipies for Fall

Girls!!! I just read cousin Rose's blog....her recipies are great!!! Check 'em out!! Her blogsite is so cute, too. Her address is:

homesteadblogger.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffy said...

I will have to check it out. Thanks!! I hope you have had a good day. I haven't been able to stay awake the last couple of days. Something just isn't right. I fell asleep last night at 8:30 and then woke up and went to my bed at 10:30 and then got up at 5:30. I woke at 12:30, 2:40, 4 something and then got out of bed at 5:30 to go workout. I've just been dragging. My body feels somewhat "old". I fell asleep today on the couch while Ellie was taking a nap and the boys were home. Not good but couldn't help it. Oh well. I should be getting in bed now. I'm praying the kids will sleep in tomorrow.

Have a good weekend. We have Stake Conference on Sunday so Todd has leadership meetings tomorrow evening and the adult session. Goodnight.

Fri Sep 07, 11:07:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home