My Photo
Name:
Location: CA

I'm a Gramma now to 17 grandkiddles from 2yrs to 26 years, (7 boys and 10 girls)....and have 6 precious, grown and beloved children: 4 beautiful daughters and 2 handsome sons that I absolutely adore and some great sons in law that entertain me and endure me, hahha...thanks guys! I have a king of a husband; the bravest, most enduring, and clean-minded man I know! He is my hero!! We have been married 47 yrs and it shows...we both have silver hair..only mine is a bit camo-ed. Character is of utmost importance to me. Trust is paramount and I have never once had to worry about my husband. I wish all women could say the same. He is truly my best friend. Being together with my family is the best of times. Otherwise, I do have many interests and enjoy many activities. I have to keep busy and love to serve. We are so pleased with the way our kids are raising their children; to be good citizens and great people who love the Lord. Compassion for others and savvy understanding of human nature seems to be the hallmark of what makes our life a good one. We care about others, but know to be careful about enabling people. I is a fine line and a tough one to learn.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'M BLUE.....I TOOK THE TEST TWICE!!

NO, I DIDN'T FAIL IT, I'M "BLUE" BECAUSE I JUST ANSWERED AS IF THINGS WERE THE WAY I WANTED THEM TO BE.

"You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive." That's more of the way I really feel. How do you feel? What color are you??

5 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

I am green. I didn't realize you were posting again...

I'm glad Barbie's show went well. I would love to see her in action!

Wed Sep 19, 11:01:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Dar said...

Thanks for your comment! Is green calm and nurturing?? Your family is proof of the puddin'! April said she was green, too.
It's funny about Barbie cause she used to be the shyest little kid around; wouldn't smile or speak to anyone until I told her she didn't have to speak, just smile. She was always a little quiet, except for her bursts of cackling laughter, but generally quiet in the public. THen in jr high she was in the play, "Annie" and I thought, oh, how is this going to work? Barbie up on stage?? Well, she just came to life up there! IT amazed me/us. We realized she really loves an audience!! Hahhha... Maybe someday they will go to Utah and sing. You would love it!!! :) Thanks for your comments Amie! A big hug for you! :)

Thu Sep 20, 12:19:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Aunty Barbs said...

Thanks for those comments! I do remember being sooo shy around people - what happened??!! I think I would have made a great actress, since I can fake being outgoing really well now. hahaha

Sun Sep 23, 06:29:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Dar said...

Oh Barbie, you'd have made a great actress....you wouldn't need a script, you could make it up as you go! Hahahahhaa...Love you honey! Mom

Sun Sep 23, 11:25:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Buffy said...

You and your tests...how m any will you take before you like the results? :Dhahaha.

Next time you take a quiz call me and I will tell you how you put the entire link and picture on your post.

Tue Sep 25, 02:01:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home