My Photo
Name:
Location: CA

I'm a Gramma now to 17 grandkiddles from 2yrs to 26 years, (7 boys and 10 girls)....and have 6 precious, grown and beloved children: 4 beautiful daughters and 2 handsome sons that I absolutely adore and some great sons in law that entertain me and endure me, hahha...thanks guys! I have a king of a husband; the bravest, most enduring, and clean-minded man I know! He is my hero!! We have been married 47 yrs and it shows...we both have silver hair..only mine is a bit camo-ed. Character is of utmost importance to me. Trust is paramount and I have never once had to worry about my husband. I wish all women could say the same. He is truly my best friend. Being together with my family is the best of times. Otherwise, I do have many interests and enjoy many activities. I have to keep busy and love to serve. We are so pleased with the way our kids are raising their children; to be good citizens and great people who love the Lord. Compassion for others and savvy understanding of human nature seems to be the hallmark of what makes our life a good one. We care about others, but know to be careful about enabling people. I is a fine line and a tough one to learn.

Friday, October 13, 2006

"From the Desert to the Sea"

"From the Desert to the Sea"
It's Friday??? Wow!!! What a week!! It's been rewarding and full! My day started at 4:30 this morning and is looking to last a few more hours. It's 7:30 pm. I caught up to Dad and Mike yesterday and then we went to Mike's visit which was really good, I might add. They gave a rundown on the different "players" or characters in the family. Oh, we know who we are, but it was interesting to see it in black and white. It was pretty much right on! Mike was the "mascot" making everyone laugh and lessening tension. Of course, he made a lot of the tension that was there! Hahaaa. We did have a lot of fun. I'm glad we still do. April, I've loved your "column", that's what it seems like. It's uplifting, fun and I'm sure the amount of laughter that goes up, like you said, will get us through the flu season, unscathed! :) I'm going to go make Dad laugh now. As always, looking forward to all your posts, or put another more accurate way, y'alls posts. I think I've been watching way too much Dr. Phil!!! Bye now. Love, Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Anything I can do to keep everyone laughing and happy. This blogging beats watching the news any old day!

Mon Oct 16, 10:22:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home