My Photo
Name:
Location: CA

I'm a Gramma now to 17 grandkiddles from 2yrs to 26 years, (7 boys and 10 girls)....and have 6 precious, grown and beloved children: 4 beautiful daughters and 2 handsome sons that I absolutely adore and some great sons in law that entertain me and endure me, hahha...thanks guys! I have a king of a husband; the bravest, most enduring, and clean-minded man I know! He is my hero!! We have been married 47 yrs and it shows...we both have silver hair..only mine is a bit camo-ed. Character is of utmost importance to me. Trust is paramount and I have never once had to worry about my husband. I wish all women could say the same. He is truly my best friend. Being together with my family is the best of times. Otherwise, I do have many interests and enjoy many activities. I have to keep busy and love to serve. We are so pleased with the way our kids are raising their children; to be good citizens and great people who love the Lord. Compassion for others and savvy understanding of human nature seems to be the hallmark of what makes our life a good one. We care about others, but know to be careful about enabling people. I is a fine line and a tough one to learn.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

"....Holding.........."

Ok, it's the third day into the second week of my 6 week journey to "Xanadu" as Barbie has so quipped! I'm in a holding pattern, not the least of which was unexpected. I knew this would happen because of the great loss last week. So, no, I'm not depressed, upset or otherwise distracted from my goal. It will happen! Whatever it turns out to be will definately be better than it would have been had I not begun my quest. Ok...so don't be afraid I'll turn tail and run...won't do it! I'm in!!

Yesterday I stopped by Aaron Brothers and enjoyed it sooo sooo much! All the wonderful images, tools and media, and frames and pictures and mats and all the many different sources of information...AND all to the tune of mah-va-lous jazz. The nice and easy, browsing jazz that as I gazed upon a Parisian prominade, I was there! Then, as I continued my stroll, I was transported by Monet into the musky, mossy, and damp atmosphere of the waterlily pond, oh, it was a trip! Hahaha.. How's that for variety! All and all, a great time was had by me...! I loved it! Oh, and by the way, I picked up something that someone will be the recipient of. Hope they like my choice.

Have a nice day, Girls and as Papa used to say, "Love those grandbabies for me! All of them, young and older!" Which reminds me of Papa's hugs...they always included a squeezing with a little pounding to finish it off! I miss that pounding! I know just how he feels though, because I do that to the kids too! I just want to squeeze them so tight, so instead of doing that and making their eyes pop, I just pound their backs a little with my closed palm. No knuckles, of course. I would to that to someone I don't love!! Hahahhaa... Love you's !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home